These pop-overs are healthy and easy to make. They also go perfectly with all different types of spreads like jams and jellies.
Reference: Marsha Saxton
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
2 eggs, room temperature (this is important for rising)
1 cup milk
1 cup mix of whey powder, ground flax, or oat flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
Stevia and vanilla to taste (not too sweet)
Cooking spray or butter (for greasing the 12-cup muffin pan)
1. Whisk all the ingredients together.
2. Heat the oven and 12-cup muffin pan to 400°Fahrenheit.
3. When everything is heated up, spray the muffin cups with cooking spray or grease them with a pat of butter.
4. Bake 10-12 minutes at 425°Fahrenheit, checking the pop-overs halfway through that time.
5. They will partially “pop” up when ready.
6. Serve warm with spreads.