This salad has a refreshing crunch that you (and maybe even your neighbors) will be able to appreciate. The coolness of the cucumbers melds with the slight heat of the radishes to make a salad that will keep you interested until the last forkful.
Reference: JenSmith on Allrecipes.com
Prep Time: 20 minutes + 2 hours (chill time)
Cook Time: 0
2 medium cucumbers
1 medium onion
1 bunch radishes
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the cucumbers and the radishes into thin slices. Chop the onion into cubes.
2. Put these three ingredients into a medium bowl and toss together.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Ranch dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the new dressing into the vegetables.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving so the flavors have time to become friends.