These zucchini chips are vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and still taste amazing. If you don’t believe it, you should try them for yourself.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours (in oven), 4 hours (in dehydrator)
Serves: 30 chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 215°Fahrenheit.
2. Remove the end of the zucchini and slice thinly (1/4-inch thick).
3. Lay the slices on a greased or lined baking sheet.
4. Brush the slices with the coconut oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for 2 hours in the oven, stopping to flip the slices halfway through the 2 hours. Instead of using the oven, you can bake them in a dehydrator at 135°Fahrenheit for 4 hours.
Good to know:
These shrink down quite a bit, so don’t be afraid to load up the trays. If you have any left over, store them in an airtight container. To keep them from getting moist, scatter some rice at the bottom of the container; the rice will help absorb any excess moisture.