Black bears aren’t the only ones who should be munching on salmon for dinner. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids and lots of protein, salmon is easy to make and a healthy alternative to red meat. Fortunately for us, we can find it at the grocery store as easily as the black bears find it in the river.
Reference: Janice Haugan
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
1 fresh or frozen wild salmon (1/4-1/3 pounds per person)
1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. If using frozen salmon, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
3. Line a pan with aluminum foil.
4. Rinse the salmon and place it on the foil.
5. Pour the lemon juice on the fish.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the thickest part of the fish can flake apart with a fork. Serve immediately.