There is nothing better than a hot meal after a long day. It’s tempting to grab a quick meal at a fast food restaurant on the way home, but cooking dinner is much cheaper and healthier. A home-cooked meal doesn’t have to take several hours and lots of money. Many delicious dinners can be made with minimal effort and simple ingredients. We recommend investing in a crock pot (or even a microwave) for those especially long days, so you can let the crock pot do the hard work while you rest your weary body after all your adventures.
Here are twelve, easy dinner (or lunch!) recipes to ensure that you achieve that perfect balance of good food and relaxation. You can also package the leftovers in small containers to eat throughout the rest of the week, and several of the recipes freeze easily as well.
Note: Recipes with an asterisk (*) beside them may require slightly above average dedication to ingredients or process.
- Baked Salmon
- Beef and Bean Burritos
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork (Crock Pot Recipe)
- Ginger Chicken*
- Jalapeño Quesadillas
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (Crock Pot Recipe)
- Pan-Seared Tilapia
- Pasta with Clam Sauce
- Savory Pork Roast (Crock Pot Recipe)
- Spaghetti with Fried Eggs
- Sweet Aromatic Chicken (Crock Pot Recipe)*
- Turkey Breast (Crock Pot Recipe)
- Turkey Meatloaf- The Loaft-Over*
- Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers (Microwave Recipe)*
Main content endain content end