Here are some easy, fun recipes that have been sent in from all over America and gathered up from many different websites. We tried to include recipes that would be delightfully low-energy (look for recipes that read: “Microwave” or “Crock Pot”) and also recipes that would give you a little challenge (look for recipes with an asterisk/star after them).
If you’re interested in the nutritional value of the recipes, here is a calorie count website that will allow you to copy/paste an entire recipe.
To find these great recipes, click on the tabs that drop down from the “Recipes” tab in the main menu above or click on one of the links below:
- Breakfast: Start your day out with a meal that you can make while half-asleep.
- Soups and Salads: Soups are so easy. They require minimal effort and taste great when made with whatever ingredients you have on hand; you can toss many soups into crock pots that will do the work for you. Eat them with a larger meal or by themselves. Though salads take a little more effort, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and make them when you feel like getting fresh foods into your body.
- Sides: Sides, much like soups and salads, can either stand on their own, during snack and lunch time, or can act as sidekicks for a larger meal. We particularly like sides that include veggies, but we’ve included a variety of types.
- Dips and Dressings: It’s easy to buy dips and dressings at the grocery store, but if you have the energy to prepare them at home, it can be even more nutritious and fun.
- Dinner: After a long day, you don’t want to spend hours in the hot kitchen making dinner. Here’s a varied collection of recipes that will allow you quick, nutritious meals.
- Dessert: A little dessert once in a while is healthy for the soul. Here’s a handful of recipes that will satisfy your sweet tooth without making you sick from sugar-intake.
Please, note: There is no “Lunch” tab because the “Soups and Salads,” “Dinner,” and even “Sides” tabs can serve as great lunch ideas, in addition to their main purposes.
Easy, tasty recipes are only a click away!
Main content endain content end